If you love avocado, cilantro and lime as much as I do, this dressing is a must! It’s creamy and fresh and adds just a little kick! Thin it down a little to pour onto your salad, or leave it thick and spread it on your sandwich in place of mayo. Either way it is highly addicting!
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 1/2 tsp agave
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- dash cayenne pepper
- freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Add all ingredients to blender jar. Process until dressing is smooth and creamy.
- If dressing is too thick, add more milk until you reach the desired consistency.
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Differences between Perennials and Annuals – What’s Best for My Garden? - May 5, 2017
- Compost and Amending Soil - February 23, 2016
- Cookie Butter Apple Dip - April 20, 2015