Looking for a fresh, colorful side dish for your Mother’s Day brunch this year? Try this fruity pasta salad! It’s versatile, flavorful, and easy to put together…perfect for busy moms and grandmas (and dads too)!
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced (about 1 mango)
- 1/8 cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey
- juice from 1 lime
- In a small bowl combine honey and lime juice.
- In a large bowl combine strawberries, mangoes, onions and cilantro.
- Toss with honey-lime mix.
- Chill until ready to serve.