I’m getting ready to show off my pots that I put together last week! Flower pots used to be one of those things that I hated doing because I didn’t want to mess up and have ugly pots on my porch all summer. And since my wonderful husband sees beautifully arranged pots all day at work, why not just let him bring home whatever looks good? And plant them. And make sure I have beautifully arranged pots on my porch all summer. Okay, so maybe that’s what we did for a few years, but about 4 years ago I finally decided to be a big girl. And now I plant my own pots. I even pick out the flowers! Which mostly consists of the same flowers Hubby used to bring home, but hey, it works so I’m sticking with it!
So while I was at Western Gardens picking out my flowers, I kept ogling the hanging baskets. All the gorgeous flowers flowing over the sides, the vibrant colors…it made me want one. A lot. So I batted my eyes at the store manager, and now I get to GIVE ONE AWAY!!! I’m so excited about this, you’d think I was getting a hanging basket!
And if you’re not keeping track, Mother’s Day is on Sunday. Just sayin’.
Here’s how to enter:
1) Leave a comment with your favorite flowers to plant in your pots or yard.
2) “Like” Western Garden Center on Facebook, then leave a comment HERE saying you did. Or if you already “Like” us, then leave a comment saying so.
3) Share this giveaway on Facebook with a link to this blog post, then leave a comment HERE saying you did.
Each comment is worth one entry (so you get up to three!!), and the winner will be randomly chosen. This would be a perfect Mother’s Day gift, or an awesome prize to just keep for yourself! Which is probably what I would do.
Giveaway closes Thursday at midnight, winner will be announced Friday!!
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Differences between Perennials and Annuals – What’s Best for My Garden? - May 5, 2017
- Compost and Amending Soil - February 23, 2016
- Cookie Butter Apple Dip - April 20, 2015