Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced (about 1 mango)
- 1/8 cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey
- juice from 1 lime
- In a small bowl, combine honey and lime juice.
- In a large bowl combine strawberries, mangoes, onions and cilantro.
- Toss with honey-lime mix.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Click NEXT to get a PRINTABLE version of this recipe!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sydney is a stay-at-home mom to two active boys and one on the way. When she's not chasing after her littles, she enjoys cooking, crafting and making her house a home (without spending a fortune). For fun, easy and affordable recipes, crafts and local events be sure to follow Tastefully Frugal on Facebook and Instagram.