Ranch Roasted Potatoes are one of our favorite summer side dishes. They are quick and easy to prepare, and can roast in the oven while you worry about everything else on your menu. Without fail, someone always comments about how delicious these potatoes are! And they couldn’t be any easier. This side dish is almost easy to overlook when it’s placed in a lineup with fresh fruit and grilling meats, but once you taste them, you’ll be eyeing the buffet for more! This recipe is perfect for trying out some of those new potatoes in your garden! These potatoes come out crispy on the outside (yes!) and tender on the inside. And since they are oven roasted instead of deep fried, you can feel good about serving them to your family!
Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs. potatoes (about 4 medium sized)
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Wash and dry potatoes. Cut into large chunks.
- Toss the potatoes and oil, then add the ranch powder and toss.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Pour the potatoes onto the mat and roast for 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Other dry mixes can be used. We also love to roast potatoes with Italian dressing mix, and even onion soup mix.
- If you don’t have mixes on hand, try it with salt and pepper, throw in some rosemary, or add some seasoned salt! You can’t go wrong with this recipe, it’s delicious no matter how you prepare it!
- Avocado Oil has a high smoke point (500 degrees!) so it’s a great option for high heat roasting. Other oils may be used.
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Differences between Perennials and Annuals – What’s Best for My Garden? - May 5, 2017
- Compost and Amending Soil - February 23, 2016
- Cookie Butter Apple Dip - April 20, 2015