If you are looking for a new idea, try these fun and festive (and healthy!) fruit skewers for St. Patrick’s Day!
St. Patrick’s Day Mini Fruit Skewers
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green apple
- 1 d’anjou pear
- Cut fruit and cucumber into bite-sized pieces. Using a party toothpick (with a green tip), skewer the fruit. Serve immediately.
- Green grapes (cut in half) would be a great option too!
Happy Spring, it’s almost here!!
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Differences between Perennials and Annuals – What’s Best for My Garden? - May 5, 2017
- Compost and Amending Soil - February 23, 2016
- Cookie Butter Apple Dip - April 20, 2015