If you are looking for a new idea, try these fun and festive (and healthy!) fruit skewers for St. Patrick’s Day!
St. Patrick’s Day Mini Fruit Skewers
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green apple
- 1 d’anjou pear
- Cut fruit and cucumber into bite-sized pieces. Using a party toothpick (with a green tip), skewer the fruit. Serve immediately.
- Green grapes (cut in half) would be a great option too!
Happy Spring, it’s almost here!!
FOLLOW US on Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter Google+ YouTube
The following two tabs change content below.
Becky is a wife, mother, avid cook and novice gardener. She loves growing organic, wholesome food right in her backyard that she can transform into a delicious creation in her kitchen. When she's not growing or cooking food, she enjoys running half marathons, reading, and watching her children pull weeds in the garden.
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Differences between Perennials and Annuals – What’s Best for My Garden? - May 5, 2017
- Compost and Amending Soil - February 23, 2016
- Cookie Butter Apple Dip - April 20, 2015