- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced (about 1 mango)
- 1/8 cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey
- juice from 1 lime
- In a small bowl combine honey and lime juice.
- In a large bowl combine strawberries, mangoes, onions and cilantro.
- Toss with honey-lime mix.
- Chill until ready to serve.
What is your favorite way to eat strawberries? Head into any Western Gardens Center to pick up your strawberry plants and get started enjoying the fruit of the month!
Want a few more tasty strawberry recipes? Check these out: