Fresh Peach Mint Lemonade
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 medium peaches, quartered
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 large lemons)
- Add water and sugar to a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add mint and peaches to sugar/water mix, reduce heat to med-low and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a blender jar and remove the center of the lid, if possible (to allow steam to escape).
- Place a towel over the lid and blend on low for 25-30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour through a cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer into a pitcher. Discard the solids.
- Whisk in lemon juice and cool in fridge for at least 3 hours.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sydney is a stay-at-home mom to two active boys and one on the way. When she's not chasing after her littles, she enjoys cooking, crafting and making her house a home (without spending a fortune). For fun, easy and affordable recipes, crafts and local events be sure to follow Tastefully Frugal on Facebook and Instagram.
Latest posts by Sydney Anderson (see all)
- Fresh Peach Mint Lemonade - August 1, 2016
- DIY Bird House Kid Craft - July 15, 2016
- DIY Kid-Friendly Bug Spray - June 15, 2016
Pages: Page 1 Page 2