Looking to update your 4th of July BBQ decor? Try this fun layered look with paper fans, banners and garlands!
Plus, I’m sharing sources for everything you see here so you can recreate this patriotic look for your BBQ.
4th of July BBQ Decor
- Paper Fans and Confetti (My Mind’s Eye)
- Stars & Stripes and Flag Banner and Red, White, and Blue Pails (Target Dollar Spot)
- Table Skirt, Blue and Silver Star Garland (Zurchers Party Store)
- RWB Balls in the vase and Fountain Type vase decor (Hobby Lobby)
- Lightbox and Letters (Heidi Swapp)
What’s great Red, White & Blue decor without a barbecue to go with it? Nothing beats an “All American” menu for a fun family get together!
4th of July Menu
- Hamburgers (don’t forget the avocado for an amazing burger!)
- Green Salad
- Potato Salad
- Chips (lots of varieties)
- Fresh Fruit (watermelon is a must!)
- Veggie Tray
- Strawberry Shortcake
- RWB Fresh Fruit topped Sugar Cookies
- Funnel Cakes
- Homemade Frostys
I mixed and matched the paper fans from three different decor lines at My Mind’s Eye: 4th of July, Red and Blue. They may have come from different lines, but they all coordinate perfectly! (For a great deal, shop right after the holiday, if you can wait that long! You’ll have to wait for nearly a year before you can use it, but the wait will be worth it if you’re patient!)
Don’t be afraid to use some height in your decor for added dimension. And if you feel like more layers would be better, add as many as you want. The most important design element is that you love it, so have fun with it and make it your own!
Have a safe and happy Fourth of July, with beautiful decor and lots of great food!
Latest posts by Jenn Crookston (see all)
- National Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor’s Porch Day - August 5, 2017
- Fresh From The Garden Gift Tags - July 12, 2017
- Homemade Ketchup Recipe - June 5, 2017