If you are looking for something a little different, really simple, and super quick, look no further! It’s a fabulous appetizer served with chips, or as part of a main meal…like a taco bar topping. Whether your ingredients are straight from the garden, or came from the produce section, you will impress your guests with this flavorful treat!
- 1 can (15.25 oz) supersweet yellow corn
- 1 can (15.25 oz) white corn, drained
- 2 cans (15 oz each) black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix (dry)
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and gently combine. Delicious right away, but even better once the flavors have had a chance to mingle. Serve with chips, or in a taco bar.
FOLLOW US on Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter Google+ YouTube
The following two tabs change content below.
Becky is a wife, mother, avid cook and novice gardener. She loves growing organic, wholesome food right in her backyard that she can transform into a delicious creation in her kitchen. When she's not growing or cooking food, she enjoys running half marathons, reading, and watching her children pull weeds in the garden.
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Differences between Perennials and Annuals – What’s Best for My Garden? - May 5, 2017
- Compost and Amending Soil - February 23, 2016
- Cookie Butter Apple Dip - April 20, 2015