DIY Tabletop Terra Cotta Fire Pit
- Terra Cotta Pot (visit Western Gardens for the largest selection of sizes and designs)
- Aluminum Foil
- Charcoal Lighter Fluid
1. Line terra cotta pot with aluminum foil.
2. Fill pot with charcoal.
3. Drizzle lighter fluid on top of charcoal.
4. Stand to the side and light charcoal.
5. When charcoal begins to turn white, start roasting!
6. If you have a chimney-style charcoal starter, you can use that to start your briquettes. Transfer to your terra cotta fire pit when they begin to turn white.
We’ve had so much fun roasting marshmallows and hot dogs over our tabletop fire pit, and I love the conversations and memories we’ve made right on our front porch.
What are your favorite things to roast over a fire?
Want PRINTABLE instructions? Click NEXT to grab them!
Latest posts by Sydney Anderson (see all)
- Fresh Peach Mint Lemonade - August 1, 2016
- DIY Bird House Kid Craft - July 15, 2016
- DIY Kid-Friendly Bug Spray - June 15, 2016