DIY Tabletop Terra Cotta Fire Pit
- Terra Cotta Pot (visit Western Gardens for the largest selection of sizes and designs)
- Aluminum Foil
- Charcoal Lighter Fluid
- Line terra cotta pot with aluminum foil.
- Fill pot with charcoal.
- Drizzle lighter fluid on top of charcoal.
- Stand to the side and light charcoal.
- When charcoal begins to turn white, start roasting!
- If you have a chimney-style charcoal starter, you can use that to start your briquettes. Transfer to your terra cotta fire pit when they begin to turn white.
Looking for more summer activities to do with the family? Check out these posts:
The following two tabs change content below.
Sydney is a stay-at-home mom to two active boys and one on the way. When she's not chasing after her littles, she enjoys cooking, crafting and making her house a home (without spending a fortune). For fun, easy and affordable recipes, crafts and local events be sure to follow Tastefully Frugal on Facebook and Instagram.